Saturday, July 4, 2009

Welcome, New Visitors!

If you have arrived here from a link on a newspaper's website, welcome!! I'm very happy to have you visit my blog! I have recently learned that some tips I gave to the Washington Post have been printed on the blogs of many other newspapers across the country. I would love to know the site from which you linked - please leave me a comment below to let me know. :-)

The article was about saving money on groceries, and you can read the entire article on my blog here. You will find tips that were not printed in the Post's article, as well as a little more detail. Over the next month or so, I plan to expand on those tips with more information and even some examples from my own shopping adventures. I hope you will keep coming back to check out the latest post on how you can save money every month on your food purchases. I bet it isn't as difficult as you think!

You will also find other fun stuff here besides just saving on groceries. I have had one giveaway so far and plan to have more in the future. I also toss out a recipe now and then, post my menu plans for the week, or just talk about the latest goofy mess into which I've gotten myself. I never know what I'm going to post, so you never know what you'll find. Please review my archives and you will see what I mean. If you have any comments or questions, please don't hesitate to comment at the end of any post or send me an email (see the right sidebar for email addresses). And please check back often, both here and on my other blog, Not Just Leftovers: Brand New Meals.

Thanks for stopping by, and I will see you again soon!

No comments: