Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sam's Club Gift Card Winner!!

I can NOT figure out how people manage to post that pretty little random.org generator on their blogs to announce a winner. If anyone can tell me how to do that, it would be wonderful!!!

I just picked a winner of the $25 Sam's Club gift card. Congratulations to comment #37, as selected by random.org. That comment was left by Tammy K!! Tammy, I will be emailing you today to get your information so that MyBlogSpark can send you the gift card!

Thanks to everyone for entering, and if you haven't entered for the Yoplait Whips! gift pack, today is the last day for entries!!

3 comments:

Mami2jcn said...

Congratulations to Tammy!

I just take a screen capture of the Random.org result and save it as a jpg.

Beth said...

I do a similar thing..I do a ctrl-printscrn, paste into paint, crop what I want, copy it, paste it into powerpoint and save it as a jpg. Hope that helps! Glad to see you up and running again! Hope you'll stop by and say hi some and join us for our Saturday Blog Hop!
Beth @ Two Monkeys & a Washtub
http://www.twomonkeysawashtub.com

Tammy K. said...

YEA! I cannot wait to go shopping!
Thanks.