Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Keurig House Party!

I am so excited!!! I got picked to host a Keurig House Party! That means I get their Elite Brewing System and 2 24-packs of the K-cups FREE!!! I did have to pay $11.95 for a 3rd box of the K-cups, but what a deal for twelve bucks!!

Now I get to invite some friends over to try it out. This is the first time I've gotten picked to do a House Party, and only the second one to which I've applied. Most of the House Party programs don't require you to pay for anything, so it's a great way to try out products and share them with your friends.

If you haven't checked it out, be sure and visit HouseParty.com and apply to be a host. If you like to entertain, this is a great program! I've known people who have been selected, but this is the first for me! If you are a finalist and get to host a House Party, please come back and let me know!

5 comments:

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

WOW how lucky are you!?! I BADLY want one of those!!! My husband actually bought me one for Christmas and LOST it before Christmas came! Argh! It just isn't meant to be :( Enjoy!

Jessica said...

OK so I just followed the link and registerred for the site... hopefully I'll be picked for a Keurig party too! :) Wish me luck!!!

Jessica said...

I signed up... I'll keep you posted! How long did it take you to hear back? I can't wait to hear!!! My parent company has Keurig machines in the offices (like, in every single break room! It's like heaven every time I travel there! Just got back and I am already missing the delicious drink!)...

Jessica said...

I can't wait! I'll keep you posted!