Monday, April 27, 2009

Sonja's Chicken

Okay, so tonight I made Sonja's Chicken from the Living on a Dime newsletter. It was F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!! I used bone-in chicken breasts because that's what I had, and the chicken was tender and flavorful, and the gravy was absolutely wonderful! My mother happened to stop by at dinner time and she loved it, too.

I have one piece left for lunch tomorrow, and quite a bit of the gravy. So, since that gravy was so good, we have decided to make breakfast around it tomorrow. I'm going to heat up the gravy and thicken it a bit, and we'll have biscuits and gravy, bacon, and scrambled eggs in the morning. Yummm!! DH and I are both volunteering at the girls' school tomorrow, so that will be a great start to the day.

I would definitely recommend giving this recipe a try. It's definitely a keeper around here!! :-)

No comments: