Sunday, June 21, 2009

Menu Plan Monday, week of 6/22/09


I finally did a menu plan! I've been winging it for weeks, and decided this weekend that I really should have a plan for the coming week. It does make it easier. :-) So, here is what I think we'll eat this week:

Monday - Sonja's Chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, homemade rolls. (I use bone-in chicken breasts for this and it's wonderful!)

Tuesday - Chicken stir fry, rice, rest of the rolls.

Wednesday - Grilled orange/apricot pork chops, potato salad, applesauce, deviled eggs. (I created a marinade that we all enjoy - orange juice, apricot jam, and a bit of soy sauce)

Thursday - Grilled ribeye, baked potatoes, salad from the lettuce that's actually growing in my garden!!

Friday - Pizza. Not sure what type yet - depends on what leftovers I end up with by Friday! We have very creative (and delicious) pizzas. It will probably be on a sourdough crust.

Saturday - Crock Pot roast, potatoes, carrots, rolls from the freezer.

Sunday - Quiche out of the leftover roast, "fried" apples, biscuits.


I don't have anything new to try on this week's menu, and I'm not happy about that, but I will try and remedy that for next week.

For more great menu plans, be sure to visit Menu Plan Monday at OrgJunkie.

No comments: