Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Good Deals at HyVee


Today I popped into HyVee to get some of their Hot Deals of the week. I am STOCKED on cereal now, but I just couldn't resist 10 free boxes (with mail-in rebate)!!

Here's what I got:

3 boxes Kellogg's Mini Bites Honey Nut - sale $1.99 each, used 3 $1/1 coupons
3 boxes Kellogg's Mini Bites Chocolate - sale $1.99 each, used 3 $1/1 coupons
2 boxes Kellogg's Blueberry Muffin Mini Wheats - sale $1.99 each, used b1g1f coupon
2 boxes Kellogg's Special K - sale $1.99 each, used 2 $1/2 coupons
(Cereal total was $9.90 and I will get a $10 rebate - the UPCs are removed and the form is ready to go in today's mail)
Wonder hot dog buns - sale $.66
Wonder hamburger buns - sale $.66
1 box Sure-Jell pectin (for that cherry jam I'm making) - $2.25
4 packages Corn King Bacon - sale $1.48 each
1/2 gallon HyVee chocolate milk - $1.38 (a bit of a splurge for the kids, I know....)
Roberts cottage cheese - sale $1.38, used .50 coupon
1 bar Fels Naptha (for laundry soap) - .88
Havarti cheese - $2.38 - this was a TOTAL splurge for DH because he LOVES this cheese and that wasn't a bad price for it.

My total was $25.89 and I saved almost 30%. On top of that, I get back $10 in the rebate, so I can say that I only spent $15.89, which is a really good deal!!!

Total spent so far this week $52.42 when you take the rebate into account (I won't count it again when it comes in like I've seen some people do on savings posts! :))

No comments: